Health Possible Inc. (Health Possible) respects the privacy of everyone visiting our website or using any of the solutions or tools used on our website. The following covers how we handle personal information you provide us with either directly on our website or indirectly, through software applications (including web, desktop, or mobile applications), data-capture devices and other websites, whether operated by third-party service providers or by us.
PERSONAL AND PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION
Personal information and Protected Health Information (PHI) are data that identify you. We and our third-party service providers may collect information from you that we always consider your personal information, even if you cease to be a customer with us, including your:
- Mailing Address (Billing and Shipping)
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Employment Information
- Credit Card, Debit Card, and Bank Account and Routing Numbers
- Health Insurance Information
- Financial information such as your income, assets, and liabilities, as well as information about your savings, investments, insurance, and business
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
You manually enter this information into our website at-will, or sometimes through conversations you may have with our staff, with our other representatives. We use this information to calculate a fair market price discount that our third-party service providers agree to provide given such proof of information to our company. We do not use or disclose personal information that you give us, unless it is required or permitted under federal and state laws that apply to us. These laws closely regulate how we may handle your information.
Under these laws, we are permitted to use and disclose your personal information to support the services provided on this website, as well as our offline business functions.
We will disclose information to government officials or others if we are legally required to do so. In addition, certain statutory authorizations allow us to disclose personal information in emergency situations or to protect our rights or property.
We also may disclose your personal information to our agents or business associates who perform various functions on your behalf. In addition, we do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
We and our third-party service providers may use your personal information to:
- Respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests
- Send you administrative information, including information regarding any solutions or tools we provide on our website and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies
- Allow you to share data from a tool or solution we provide on our website to your friends
- Personalize your experience on our website by presenting products or offers tailored to you
- Send you communications related to your care plan and, if you choose to opt in, related marking promotions
In addition, we may use personal information you submit to our website to create aggregated, anonymous data, which we’ll use to tailor our site to your interests, develop new features, and monitor the usage of our site. We may perform statistical analyses of these aggregate data and disclose the results as permitted by law.
HOW WE HANDLE YOUR PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION (PHI)
Federal law requires that we publish a Notice of Privacy Practices describing how we handle our members’ PHI collected both online and offline. You may want to read this Notice to learn how we process your Protected Health Information as well as what rights you have concerning such information.
We do not use or disclose any PHI you submit to our website or our tools and services unless it’s required or permitted under federal and state laws that apply to us or our website.
These laws closely regulate how we may handle your PHI. Under these laws, we are permitted to use and disclose your PHI to support the services we provide on this website, as well as our offline business functions.
We may disclose your PHI to our agents or business associates who perform various functions on our behalf. We do not sell or rent your PHI to third parties.
We will disclose information to government officials or others if we are legally required to do so. In addition, certain statutory authorizations allow us to disclose personal information in emergency situations or to protect our rights and property.
We may use the PHI you submit to create aggregated, anonymous data, which we will use to tailor our site to your interests, develop new features and monitor the usage of our site. We may also perform statistical analysis of this aggregate data and disclose the results as permitted by law.
SAFEGUARDING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have adopted policies and procedures that strategically protect your personal information from unauthorized use or disclosure.
- We have implemented physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to maintain confidentiality and integrity of the personal information in our possession and to guard against unauthorized access. This includes controlled access to customer files, security programs, and information technology security measures such as the use of passwords and firewalls, as well as virus and use detection software.
- All data is distributed in pieces across the Azure cloud for redundancy and security and is web based with zero external access of our private and proprietary database.
- We continue to assess new technology as it becomes available and to upgrade our physical and electronic security systems as appropriate.
- Our policy is to permit employees access to your personal information only if they have a business purpose for using such information, such as administering, providing, or developing our products or services.
We require all of our employees to safeguard your information.
Health Possible takes consumer privacy seriously and cares deeply about the protection of your personal information. Healthcare and Privacy continue to receive our greatest investments and continue to have the most of our attention.